Project 365
I have been doing some reading and found that a lot of people interested in photography take on the Project 365 challenge. Basically, this means they will take a new picture and post it every day for 365 days :O) What better time to start then 2010. I look forward to taking random pictures and for those of you who look at the blog just for the girls, I can't promise that the girls will be in the picture each day. This is why I created a new tab for the project. I am also going to take on the Monday Me challenge. This will force me to make sure that I'm in the picture every Monday. As all of you moms out there know that we are not in ANY of the pictures. Wish me luck as I start this challenge tomorrow!

Ooo, Ahh... look at you and your tabs :) Good job on figuring it out!
yes, it only took FOREVER!! let me know if you want to do them. i found a good website :O)