Great photo...I'm starting to struggle with what to shoot already! You commented on my JFK doll. I have two. The other one is of him playing with a sailboat on the beach. I only remember one other one, and I didn't get it at the time because of the space it would take up. It is fashioned after a moment in the oval office when he's playing under the desk, peeking out from under it. Now I wish I had the whole collection.
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Girls night! How fun! Love the photo!
What a fun idea!
That is a great idea! I think half the girls on this season are crazy, though!
Sounds like a fun evening! I am liking the Bachelor this season but I'm not liking the girls. :(
Yes, the girls are crazy :O) When are they not!! That is why it is so fun to watch with a drink and some other girls to laugh at :O)
Great photo...I'm starting to struggle with what to shoot already! You commented on my JFK doll. I have two. The other one is of him playing with a sailboat on the beach. I only remember one other one, and I didn't get it at the time because of the space it would take up. It is fashioned after a moment in the oval office when he's playing under the desk, peeking out from under it. Now I wish I had the whole collection.
Oh I remember that photo of him under the desk. Don't you hate it when you realize you wished you had bought something :O)