Love her! P.S. This is my first time using PSE to edit a photo, please bear with me as I try to teach myself how to edit photos using this program. If you have any tips please let me know :O)
I used Elements for a year before I got CS4. It was a great intro to photoshop. But now I can't remember how to use it. I would make your whites whiter and your blacks darker so you don't have so much gray. But just a tad. Can't remember how to do that in Elements though. :(
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
HATE ELEMENTS!
I could have gotten yoe the real thing!
What!!! Tim!!!!
that's a beautiful shot, and editing!
Awww, lovely.
That is sweet! She is a gorgeous little girl.
I used Elements for a year before I got CS4. It was a great intro to photoshop. But now I can't remember how to use it. I would make your whites whiter and your blacks darker so you don't have so much gray. But just a tad. Can't remember how to do that in Elements though. :(
Wendy, thanks for the tips I appreciate it. I will try and figure out how to do that during nap :O)
Beautiful little girl. LOVE those eyes!
I am loving your Project 365. I too am trying to figure out how to use PSE. It is adventurous. Good luck! Can't wait to see more.
Oh thanks Estee :O)