To keep with our goal to do something "local" every weekend while we live in Okinawa, we went and picked tangerines today. I realize this picture is over exposed but I couldn't resist. It makes me smile :O)
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Blown spots or not, you can't beat the personalities you caught :)
Oh, what a face! I love this shot!
This is fabulous! You did a great job capturing this!
Oh how fun! Love the expressions.
outstanding capture!
OMGosh! Look at her cheeky smile! So cute!