Day 21
They say if you do something everyday for 3 weeks it becomes a habit. Well, it has been 3 weeks into Project 365, looks like it is a habit now :O)
Since we are a military family and never live near family Skype has become our best friend. We talk to our friends and family back in the States weekly. Here are my parents singing "The Wheels on the Bus" to Kate and Emma.


Your photography is amazing!! I have just started and don't have A CLUE what I'm doing. This is such a great idea. You have so many friends that do it. Your pics already look so great! They are all so clear and perfect exposure. Your lighting is great. Do you have a particular book that has helped you? What kind of camera do you use? I just got Photoshop CS3 and I have no idea how to use that either. Maybe I'll have to try your challenge and see if that helps me at all.
Oh fun- I like how the pp'ing works with your super cool chair!
Best one yet
Hey Jess, I will shoot you an email :O)
What a great shot! Love this moment! And that chair . . . divine!
This is so stinkin sweet!
That is so sweet! And I also LOVE that chair!
Soo sweet!
Aw this is adorable!! :-)
Just wanted to tell you how much I ADORE all of your photos. Spectacular!
Perfect moment to capture!