Day 31

We drove up to Nago to see the Cherry Blossom Festival, unfortunately, we couldn't find it but continued on to the Nakijin Castle Ruins and there were lots of BEAUTIFUL cherry blossoms there. I still can't believe we live here. On the way back, we stopped at Baskin Robbins (I know we are still spoiled with lots of American choices) I had to go down some side streets to get back to the main road (Thanks Kathleen for the encouragement to go down them) and I was so glad I did. This beautiful woman was standing in her drive way I'm guessing waiting for a ride to the Festival (which we found on our way home) I slammed the breaks on and "asked" her if I could take her picture. I would love to know her story but I can only imagine.

AimeeJ  – (February 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM)  

This is a really beautiful subject and photo. Great job!

Megan  – (February 1, 2010 at 2:32 AM)  

So much color! She is lovely... and you are bold :)

Vicki  – (February 1, 2010 at 5:42 AM)  

Stunning photo... love the colors.

Trisha  – (February 1, 2010 at 8:20 AM)  

I love it, Courtney. But are you sure you asked to take her 'picture'??? Not something else? hehehehehe...

Courtney  – (February 1, 2010 at 3:52 PM)  

ha ha maybe that is why she is smiling! Thanks everyone...She was so beautiful, I could not resist!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP