Day 55

After living in Spokane, WA I really feel like we are on vacation sometimes instead of "home". Today is BEAUTIFUL! A wonderful breeze, sunny, and about 75. I love it here! The girls and I headed over to the park before nap time. Luckily, Kate had no problem getting back on a tire swing after this morning of being on one and was spun WAY too fast. It was all she could talk about at lunch.


I hate it when I figure out the answer to my question after I'm done taking pictures (or at least I think I did). The whole time at the park I couldn't figure out how to keep from getting spots that were blown out. I am now thinking I should have changed my apeture. Does anyone know any tips to taking pictures in direct sunlight without getting blown out spots??? I realize direct sunlight is not great for pictures but how do you explain that to a two year old at the park :O)


Laurie  – (February 24, 2010 at 9:26 PM)  

Looks like you did a great job in full sun to me! And on a tire swing! Swing shots are so hard for me!The bokeh is awesome! Nice job!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP