Day 82

Today was my friend's son's 5th birthday. We celebrated by going to Macaroni Grill :O) Here he is telling her a secret that he wanted to make sure she understood it was a secret. ha ha!

Shannon Joy  – (March 24, 2010 at 12:23 AM)  

What a touching moment. You can see the pure joy in both of their eyes.

Megan  – (March 24, 2010 at 1:11 AM)  

Adorable :) Glad you're feeling well enough again to go out!

Janell  – (March 24, 2010 at 4:39 AM)  

Love it! I love captured moments like these.

Vicki  – (March 24, 2010 at 12:52 PM)  

How sweet! I'm sure your friend will treasure this photo.

Trisha  – (March 24, 2010 at 1:14 PM)  

Ps, how honored am I that I made your blog!

Trisha  – (March 24, 2010 at 1:14 PM)  

I think I cried when I saw this! This is such an Oliver moment! I love the cake on his face! haha

Courtney  – (March 24, 2010 at 2:53 PM)  

Trisha, I'm so glad you like it! It was my favorite from last night :O)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP