They look so cute in their blue polka dots! Just looking at them, you can tell their mommy is a phtographer! I love your images. Hmmm...I believe I told you that before.
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
They look so cute in their blue polka dots! Just looking at them, you can tell their mommy is a phtographer! I love your images. Hmmm...I believe I told you that before.
They are so adorable, miss them
Kate looks like she's ready to go shopping with her purse on her arm!