After 2 long months my dear husband is HOME!! We are so happy to have him back after his time at training in the States. Now all is right with the world!!
Yay!! I know how hard it is to have a husband gone away ~ we did it for a while when he first took his job in Alberta [kids and I stayed back in PEI]...after almost a year and just two visits home, the kids and I packed up and moved out here...it's just too hard to have the distance. Glad you're hubby is home!
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Aww... yup, that's where he belongs :)
awww yay! Brought a tear to my eye.
What a moment you captured! Welcome home to him!
Welcome home Ian
Now shut yourselves in the house for a month :)! I'm so happy he's home!
Thanks everyone! We are so happy to have him home!!
Yay! I'm so glad he's home and what an awesome capture. Priceless. :)
Yippee!
Yay!! I know how hard it is to have a husband gone away ~ we did it for a while when he first took his job in Alberta [kids and I stayed back in PEI]...after almost a year and just two visits home, the kids and I packed up and moved out here...it's just too hard to have the distance. Glad you're hubby is home!
That is a great picture! I need to bring you to the airport when Steve gets back. :)