Day 102 - Monday Me
I had high hopes for this picture and had been thinking about it for a while. Unfortunately, I didn't realize I had my focal point on our legs instead of her face. After I went inside and uploaded them, I went back out to try it again. That was, as my brother-in-law says, an epic failure!! ha ha! Oh well! I still like it and will definitely attempt this one again.


happens to me more time than I care to count, having the focus in the right spot. I love this type of shot, gives perspective on how small we really are at times.
Love it Courtney! You totally pulled it off! I wish mine were in focus. I need to pull out the remote, but I still doubt that anything would be in focus for me. ;)
Super kawaii!!! You can hardly tell the focus point. I gotta try this pose with my daughter. LOL
I think it is beautiful! What a gorgeous little dolly she is!
PRECIOUS!!!! I ADORE this!!!
I think you did a great job! I always wanted a photo like this of O and I. Precious.
I LOVE this pose... I think it's perfect!
That is so cute! Gosh, she is adorable! I want to try this.