Day 104

We went to the Renaissance Resort to swim in their indoor pool today. For only $13 for all of us I think we will be visiting there quite often!

Laurie  – (April 14, 2010 at 10:27 PM)  

How sweet! Delia has a similar bathing suit. I can't wait to try it on her!

elizabeth  – (April 14, 2010 at 10:29 PM)  

great picture- love her little pink suit

Janell  – (April 15, 2010 at 3:39 AM)  

oh my goodness that's just the cutest swimsuit! and I love her pose!

Vicki  – (April 15, 2010 at 1:46 PM)  

She's definitely got the pose down... ADORABLE!

grandmabish  – (April 15, 2010 at 3:33 PM)  

Sweet as can be. Little chubba bubba legs!

Alison  – (April 16, 2010 at 3:50 AM)  

So cute! What an adorable suit!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP