Day 140

My friend, Trisha, had her sweet baby boy, Elliot, two days ago! Doesn't she look great!! We got to go over today and meet him. He is an ANGEL!! Way too cute for words! She is even going to let me go photo crazy and have a little mini photo session with him. Can't wait!!!

Janell  – (May 21, 2010 at 2:53 AM)  

oh WOW what an awesome photo! Wish we were there to see them! I can't wait to see the mini photo session if you post them!

Trisha  – (May 21, 2010 at 3:59 PM)  

Thanks so much for posting this! But NOW do you see something on my forehead?? See, I told you I had something on me! hahaha Your photo caught the evidence!

Courtney  – (May 21, 2010 at 4:14 PM)  

I think you have gone crazy! I don't see anything!!!!

Trisha  – (May 25, 2010 at 3:14 PM)  

PS, I'm using this one for my blog.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP