Day 142

Today was a BLAST! We dropped the kids off at Kathleen's and headed to a Zip Line course. Oh my!! It was so fun! I didn't take my camera in fear of losing or breaking it (Ian's idea and a good one at that) We took Ian's camera instead and I have spent the last 30 minutes looking for the cord but can't find it. He is going to buy another one tomorrow but I can't upload any of our pictures today. So here is a video of the first zip line. Ignore my super cool shoes they made me buy because the tennis shoes I wore didn't have laces so instead I'm sporting the high tops :O)


Laurie  – (May 23, 2010 at 6:53 AM)  

We did that in St. Lucia! FUN isn't it!

Vicki  – (May 23, 2010 at 12:39 PM)  

Wow, that looks like fun! Can't wait to see the pictures too.

Anonymous –   – (May 25, 2010 at 11:05 AM)  

I dont know about me doing that. Next you will be parachuting out of a plane like your mama.mary

Trisha  – (May 25, 2010 at 3:13 PM)  

I don't know what's funnier - listening to you scream or those high tops. Can I borrow them?

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP