I know it's a terrible picture. Shhh! Don't tell anyone but I'm going to try and do P90X with Ian. If you don't know me let me tell you I HATE working out!! But I figured why not try this with him. Day 1 down, only 89 more to go. YIKES!!
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
Woohoo, go you :) Look how well you've done with the 365... you can do 90 days of working out, no problem!
courtney, is this with WI video or a workout video. I am not familiar with exercise program. I have to get back to my walking program and weights..been on "vacation" since I came back north. good luck
courtney, I just looked up the program online. good luck. I am sure it will be a workout. Since you dont have any weight to lose, you will lose inches...dont compare yourself to Ian.
I like the idea of you jumping around & snapping pics w your remote. haha.