Day 151

I know it's Monday and I am suppose to be in the picture but I took the girls to the beach to take some photos for my final assignment in the Clickin' Moms class. Here is one of my favorites :O) The funny thing is it didn't even phase Emma. Sandy hand in the face...no big deal :O) I love it!

Megan  – (June 1, 2010 at 1:25 AM)  

Love the girliness :) I was looking through all the pics in my album and realized I need some more pink in my pictures. They're all blue and green!

Trisha  – (June 1, 2010 at 12:58 PM)  

Love it - that's that laid back second child attitude. Fantastic.

Courtney  – (June 1, 2010 at 2:47 PM)  

I just came to your blog from iheartfaces and I was scrolling through some of your pictures. You are a fantastic photographer! Great composition, lighting, and beautiful subjects!

Anonymous –   – (June 1, 2010 at 9:59 PM)  

Oh my goodness. What a pretty shoot. I LOVE it! And I freaking LOVE that Emma didn't cry about the sand in her face. How great is that? Holy Cow :) What a great and easy going baby. You just got to love that!

Janell  – (June 2, 2010 at 10:27 AM)  

amazing pic! let me know how you like your new lens; I hope to get a wide angle next!

Heather  – (June 3, 2010 at 6:58 AM)  

I MUST know where you get those adorable hairbands with the flowers! We just found out we're having another girl and I neeeeed them!!

Courtney  – (June 3, 2010 at 8:37 AM)  

Heather, I got them on island here. But, I will check and see if the girl has a website and sells them. They are super fun and you can change out the flowers because it just clips to the band!!

Christina  – (June 3, 2010 at 2:22 PM)  

This is an awesome picture...my favorites are the ones that capture real life. :) You will treasure this one!

Alison  – (June 4, 2010 at 2:14 PM)  

This is the perfect sister shot! A total classic!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP