Day 153
These dolls...where do I even start?? I found a Cinderella doll about a year ago back in the States. Kate loved it so much I asked my mom to send us the other ones. Belle, number 1, was eaten by the dogs and Ariel met the same fate. We found out the BX started to carry them so I bought Kate another Belle. She lasted about 3 hours because Kate left her at the park for about 3 minutes and then we headed back to get here. Several of the neighborhood kids were there and one of them informed us that someone threw Belle on top of the pavilion. What is wrong with kids? I was so upset that I couldn't even say anything. I tried to explain this to Kate but she didn't understand and just cried the whole way home. I told my friend, Trisha, about our crisis and the next day at the BX she bought the last Belle. What a saint!! Kate now believes that this Belle #3 is actually Belle #2 and she just "came back". Oh, man! These dolls kill me! Don't even get me started on the dresses that "need" to be changed 10 times a day but Kate is unable to change them.


Yea! Welcome back Belle!
I thought Belle had brown hair? You also forgot to mention the fact that Jackson pulls their heads off trying to get them dressed!
We have some of those at our house too. I totally can relate, especially to dressing them. They are the same size as a Polly Pocket, which are meant for older girls with the dexterity required to dress them, but being a princess doll they appeal to the little ones! We'll have the thank Disney for these gems..ha ha. Funny story though, you'll laugh about it later.
Just wait till she meets Jasmine & Tinkerbell. Oh those stupid dolls!!!