Day 164 - I Heart Faces {All About Babies}


Check out some amazing "All About Babies" entries at I Faces!!

We welcomed my mom to the island today. My sister is due in about a week (fingers crossed) so my mom arrived today and my dad will be her in about 2 weeks. I took the girls to the airport to greet "Honey" with their sign :O) We found these great shirts at a local Japanese store that say Honey Candy. Totally random, but thought that was fun since we call her "Honey". Emma is in that stranger anxiety stage and has a hard time with new people. Looks like she didn't care that Honey just traveled 24 hours to see her. Nope, she flipped out! :O) Isn't it funny that they have the same expression, only my mom is laughing and Emma is crying! ha ha

Anonymous –   – (June 14, 2010 at 5:52 AM)  

wow, Sandy you look great after such a long flight. cute shirts. emma will warm up. have a great time. mary and mark

grandmabish  – (June 14, 2010 at 7:33 AM)  

I hope that you will have wonderful visit.....also hope to see lots more photos...kids, parents, new baby, etc. What a great time you will have. Gotta love this photo.....my goodness, they do look alike.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP