Day 170
Tonight is the last night the Slazinik's are in town so we headed to the beach to take some photos. Tonight was one of those reasons I will never be a professional :O) We got stuck in traffic for 30 minutes so there went most of my lighting. Once we got there my camera lens fogged up big time due to the humidity. Luckily, my brother-in-law, Tim brought his camera. What a life saver!!! Turns out positioning 6 people is hard work. So with massive lighting issues, using a camera I haven't used in 6 months, and not really know what I was doing I think I found a handful that I like even though most are blurry. Tim actually took some of Ian, Kate, Emma and I that I LOVE :O) If only I had taken one of those to post :O) I guess these are all things that I still need to learn!


This one and the one before are such precious memories. I'm not nearly as good as you...but I can relate to the bad light and other problems that creep up. Seems to happen at the most inconvenient time too.