Day 174

What is it about 3 year olds that prevent them from taking a normal picture?? ha ha Happy Birthday Trisha!!!

Laurie  – (June 24, 2010 at 2:42 AM)  

My 3 yo is the same way! Goofy smiles for every picture!!! Haha!

To answer your B&W question, yes I use an action bc I can never get a conversion that I like on my own!! I love Florabella B&Ws. I do a lot of tweaking inside of the action, but I usually love what I end up with when I use those actions. Glad you like it :)

Shannon Joy  – (June 24, 2010 at 11:46 AM)  

Yup... I have an almost 3-year old just like that :). Love it :)

grandmabish  – (June 24, 2010 at 2:33 PM)  

Silly girl! She is still a cutie.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP