Day 176

Yesterday, Kathleen and Steve celebrated their 4th Anniversary so they went out to dinner tonight. We invited my mom and the kiddos over for dinner :O) Kate and Jackson had a blast playing that hand slapping game. (Wow, that sounds like a bad name for that game...you know the one where one person puts their hands on top of the other persons. Then the person whose hands are on the bottom try to hit the hands on top)

TSlaz  – (June 25, 2010 at 11:22 PM)  

Umm yeah I am gonna go ahead and take credit for teaching Kate that haha. I dont know if i should apologize or ask for a thank you card haha.

Megan Donahue –   – (June 26, 2010 at 3:34 AM)  

i love the S on the wall in the background!!! is that uppercase living, or another similar company? oh, and your throw pillows look great! =) (nothing like focusing on everything except the subjects in your photo, right? they look like they're having a blast!)

grandmabish  – (June 26, 2010 at 1:19 PM)  

This looks like so much fun for all ages. I love the bright colors in your room.

Courtney  – (June 26, 2010 at 9:32 PM)  

Thanks Megan :O) The "S" is actually from a shop on etsy.com

Courtney  – (June 26, 2010 at 9:33 PM)  

Thanks Karen! I love the new color :O)

Anonymous –   – (June 26, 2010 at 11:16 PM)  

I remember those fun games to play with all children. Being a second child myself, why is that little Emma looking on from afar? HOpe she got invited for the next round with your mom, Ha. love m.

Anonymous –   – (June 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM)  

Another thought, maybe Emma thinks she is the smart one, not lining up to be slapped.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP