Day 181
>> Wednesday, June 30, 2010 –
Emma,
Fitzpatrick Visit,
Grandparents,
Jackson,
Kate
Happy Birthday to my dad!! June is a big month for us when it comes to birthdays :O) We were able to head to the aquarium today which I think everyone enjoyed! It is fun to show my parents this island that we live on :O)
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
What a fun shot! All the fish cooperated perfectly to draw your eye to the people in the pic.
What a cool picture! you are right about all of those June birthdays!
Love it! Isn't the aquarium fun!
What a beautiful silouette! i like it because it is out of the ordinary.
LOVE!!!!!!!! Absolutely stunning!!!
I cant wait to hear your dad's comment on 1977 kadena vs. 2010
I miss the aquarium , looks like you had a wonderful time. Hope your dad had a great birthday. With all of his girls how couldn't he, well and boys too.