Day 183

She's walking!! She took her first steps about 2 weeks ago but tonight as we were leaving my sister's she took off!! I think she took about 11 steps at one point :O) Of course, we were all cheering and clapping and she was eating it up! I have to apologize to my sister for saying she was wearing an "ugly" outfit. It isn't ugly it is just a boys shirt. We had given the kiddos baths and I forgot pj's so she wore one of Jackson's pj shirts home. This, of course, is when she decides to achieve one of those huge milestones that of course I will document! I guess my whole world is going to be turned upside now with two walking kiddos :O)

Laurie  – (July 2, 2010 at 10:51 PM)  

Look at those chunky little knees. Love them! And you will get used to everyone walking, although it does pose it challenges!!!Not much more than fast crawling though.

And thanks about the blog :) I love checking in on you too! I just need to get my mind set that I am in this till the end, no matter what!! I just would rather have no photo than a lame-o one that I don't feel good about or is meaningless to me. So, I guess that is why I didn't bother last night. Everyone has such great inspiring photos!

I have the Manfrotto on that holds about 15 pounds I think? The 190XPROB (holds 11 lbs) and the 322RC2 ball grip head. I probably should have bought the legs that hold about 15 lbs, but no more than I use it, it is really sturdy and not too terribly heavy and upright, it is great. And it should hold the D700, grip (I don't have one) and the 70-200 2.8 (don't have that one either) and a flash. I added the wt about a 100 times before I pushed buy! The only problem I have had with it was trying to balance it to do a macro shot shooting straight down. I probably should have just made the base wider to accomodate the extra weight. Love the grip ball head so far.

Gosh! Sorry for the novel!

Anonymous –   – (July 3, 2010 at 9:41 AM)  

well, it is the adorable girl we are looking at, and the proud smile. Maybe she just needed less clothing to be able to walk. Two running kids, and one who prob. wont listen should be an interesting challenge. love mary

Trisha  – (July 3, 2010 at 10:00 AM)  

No, your life is about to get EASIER w two walking kids! ;)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP