Day 200

Whoo hoo!! Day 200!! Only 165 days to go :O) Today was a hard day for me since I am starting to feel sick again. I read a thread in my Finding the Light class and I freaked out thinking I had my camera settings all wrong. While playing with it I took this picture not thinking it would be my photo for the day but about 20 minutes later I felt so bad I was on the couch for the rest of the day. So here you go :O) This is what Kate normally looks like - shaggy dog :O) I love it though!

grandmabish  – (July 23, 2010 at 1:07 PM)  

I am sorry that you are so sick. I remember having to be mommy and needing to be in bed. hang in there.

Trisha  – (July 23, 2010 at 9:32 PM)  

Love it! Whew, you should see Mimi's hair when SHE wakes up! I'll save that for their first girlie sleep over.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP