Day 202

Day 3 of my mystery illness and after some convincing from Ian, I went the doctor. The reason this is so bad is because I have had this mystery illness that lasts for 3 days, get flu-like symptoms, always have a fever of 102 in the evenings, and feel like crap for 4 months. It seems to occur around the same dates which is about the 19th or so. The doctor is running some tests and hope to have the results soon. He did figure out that I have a "massive" ear infection. What's funny is my ears are not bothering (at least not until he pointed it out :O) I googled my symptoms (big mistake) and now hope I don't have any of the crazy illnesses that popped up! Say an extra prayer :O)


The girls were amazing over the past 3 days since I have been laid up on the couch. Emma spent most of her time playing with this pig which is actually the toy she "gave" to Kate when she was born. he he

Alison  – (July 23, 2010 at 9:39 AM)  

We had that little bank too! Hope they can figure out what's wring and get your well ASAP!

grandmabish  – (July 23, 2010 at 1:09 PM)  

I know what you mean about googling the symptoms and the explanations for illnesses. It can scare anyone to death. just remember they have to put every possible thing on there, just like the side effects list that comes with medications.

Estee  – (July 23, 2010 at 11:04 PM)  

I recognize that bank. That is my niece Kendall's favorite toy. I hope that you feel better soon. And remember, just because it is on the internet, doesn't make it true!

Anonymous –   – (July 23, 2010 at 11:31 PM)  

HOpe you are feeling better, and that the results are something manageable. take care, glad you went to the dr. enjoy the weekend. m

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP