It has been quite a while since my last Monday Me...well, it's back :O)
That girl's smile melts my heart. I feel terrible I am not able to spend as much time with her as I did Kate but I hope she knows that she has a special place in my heart!
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Emma is losing her babyish look :( Stop growing up Emma, just stop! Cute pic, love the capture of the connection between you two.
so precious. you are a rockstar mom, and don't you forget it :)!
Just look at her looking at you! Of course she knows how much you love her. You are a great mom always doing things for and with your children.
LOVE IT!!! I always look forward to your "Monday Me's" :)
This is such an adorable moment!