Day 214

Oops! I just remembered it's Monday and I should be in the photo! Oops!!


I took Emma back out to do some more practice for my class. I am in LOVE with backlighting!! I couldn't pick my favorite so you get two photos for today! One of the many things this class has taught me is to have a new eye for locations. Found this field of weeds on our way to take photos at the beach. Who knew weeds would be more interesting then the ocean :O)

Laurie  – (August 3, 2010 at 2:12 AM)  

These are great Courtney! I need to practice some more backlighting with good light. I seem to want to practice it at noon :(

Janell  – (August 3, 2010 at 3:34 AM)  

These backlit photos are awesome! Love it! Makes me wanna practice backlighting now.

BrittanymSoto  – (August 3, 2010 at 7:18 AM)  

Love this photo of Emma, it looks like a baby ad for gap

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP