What equipment do you take with you daily? Do you PP every pic?

I have a Nikon d90 and a Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 and a 50mm 1.8. Until I got my Tamron in June I only used my 50mm. Since then, I typically shoot with my Tamron. I sharpen all pictures for the web but I would say about 75% of my pictures are SOOC (straight out of the camera) I'm not very good at PP. That is my goal for next year :O)

Sarah P.  – (August 16, 2010 at 9:30 AM)  

Your photos are SOOC?? They are amazing! Wow, that is really impressive. So the Tamron really is that amazing? I have a Canon and had considered it but I had a bad experience with the a Tamron wide angle so decided not to buy any more Tamrons. I also have a Tamron 75 - 300 that is alright but nothing special.

Courtney  – (August 16, 2010 at 1:06 PM)  

Thanks Sarah!! Yeah, I may have lucked out with my Tamron but so far so good :O) I still love my 50mm the most though! It is just nice to have the zoom every now and then with the kiddos. I really want a wide angle! Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with it!

Sarah P.  – (August 17, 2010 at 9:36 AM)  

Yeah I am definitely more of a prime girl too but I really want a zoom to use with my boys. I ended up getting a Canon 28 mm wide angle to replace the Tamron and it's been amazing, it rarely comes off my camera. I can't wait to see what else you come up with, your photos are amazing.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP