Day 246

We had such a nice day! Kate had her open house for school today and didn't want to leave. She told us in the car on the way home "They have toys!" I'm glad that she is excited about this school year. Tonight we went out to dinner at a favorite restaurant and walked around a new shopping/dinner area. Ian let me practice some backlighting by encouraging me to walk into a fenced in construction zone. His theory was there was no signing saying stay out. The minor detail was there WERE several signs in Japanese and one with a drawn figure holding out his arms to say stop. he he. Oh well :O) I snuck in and got a few of Emma and started on Kate when a nice man came and gave us the "Big X" with his arms :O) I was glad to get a few shots :O)

DSC_0058.jpg

Alita  – (September 4, 2010 at 12:36 AM)  

This shot is ethereal! Lovin it.

Janell  – (September 4, 2010 at 4:32 AM)  

what a precious photo! Love her expression.

Laurie  – (September 4, 2010 at 5:38 AM)  

Beautiful backlighting and bokeh!

grandmabish  – (September 5, 2010 at 1:58 PM)  

She is SOOo Beautiful....such a sweet expression, and I love the backlight and the bokeh. Monday, I am starting the ROC 101 through CM's, as a study along. Did you ever take that class? I am going to check out your blog right now. It's cool that you are doing that. Stay out of that water now....you know it is not safe for americans!!! he he he .... Not funny though, it is not safe for them either!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP