Day 274
Day 6 - The sun came out! We rode the train an hour and a half out of the city to see some shrines and one of the largest Budda statues. I loved getting out of the city to see some of the local community. I bought a beautiful umbrella (I know, I'm easy to please) that looks like the rice paper umbrellas but it is for the rain. We walked around some local shops and checked out the shrines and Budda statue. That thing was HUGE! I had high hopes of heading to the "Electric" district to take evening pictures of the city all light up, but I was reminded that life isn't always about what I want to do. Emma lost her mind on the train ride home that we had to just hop off at some random stop to get her to stop crying. Good times!! All and all it was a great trip!! We hope to go back once more before we move in a couple of years.




Girl, I post as many as I like. :0) It's my project, I can do what I want. You have such a sweet family. And that Budda is a big boy!
Awesome photos, and your family .... well, you two are such a cute couple and your girls are adorable. You could never post too many photos. I love that sun flare. You caught it perfectly
gorgeous photos, you looks so pretty! Great family pic. Love the way Daibutsu looks in the last one, the colors are awesome. The sunflare one is perfect too. awesome awesome!
Gorgeous shots, Courtney. Love the family shot, the sunflare budda and the sky on the huge budda is amazing!
Love the sunburst shot and the processing on the budda shot looks great :)