Day 291

One of Kate's cousins sent her a Flat Stanley doll, Hailey, to take around Japan and take pictures with. Unfortunately, I keep forgetting to take her out with us, so I found a special place in my purse for her to stay. Hopefully, I remember to pull her out!!

DSC_0147.jpg

Mackenzie  – (October 19, 2010 at 9:48 AM)  

What an adorable idea! Is that a Kelly Moore bag? I have been looking at them for about a month now and can't decide if I want one! Do you like yours, if it is one? Thanks! xoxo

grandmabish  – (October 19, 2010 at 1:44 PM)  

Hi...It is good to get back to the blogs. I was gone for the weekend. Flat Stanley has a new look since our granddaughter did one. He is a tot of fun. Have a good time with him.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP