Day 306

Emma had her first gymnastics class today...not quite sure if she is ready or not. She spent most of the class yelling at me and only wanting to do this tiny little balance beam. If I put her on any of the other ones she would scream her head off. Turns out she is also afraid of heights since anytime I put her on anything she couldn't climb on herself she flipped out and refused to stand on it. ha ha She did hang onto the bar so the teacher could help her do a V straddle, but she refused to do it again. ha ha Good times!! I'm just so excited to do something with just Emma. I love our special time even if she doesn't ha ha

P.S. Thanks to Trisha for the leotard (glad it shrunk so you guys didn't need it anymore) Don't you just love her chubby thighs come out of the babylegs!!
DSC_0008.jpg

Laurie  – (November 2, 2010 at 10:35 PM)  

She looks adorable in her little leotard and leg warmers!

Trisha  – (November 4, 2010 at 8:02 PM)  

Whoa - can you believe I seriously squeezed Mimi into that??

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP