Day 321
>> Wednesday, November 17, 2010 –
click it up a notch,
friends
I learned I really do like to photograph other families! I have always said I didn't have any plans to become a "professional" photographer but I may like it after all. I had the BEST time tonight photographing a dear friend's family!! I was super nervous but I had so much fun. They were so great to work with! I think I got a few good ones but this is my favorite by far! If you want to see some more of the shots check them out on my Click It Up a Notch blog.


Beautiful! And now you get to struggle with "do I want to, or don't I?"
Amazing job! The exposure is perfect. I gotta ask, how did you get the background and them in perfect exposure? Reflector?
Janell, I used Lightroom. They were exposed well in camera but I tweaked the color of the background and then used the brushes to lighten them up a little.
Courtney! These are gorgeous! You should totally go pro :)
This photo is gorgeous!
Wow, fabulous photo! I have a very difficult photographing people. You have a wonderful way of capturing them at their best. I vote for going Pro!
This is a beautiful shot, Courtney! I've been discovering the same thing about myself...I had never planned on making money at this whole photography thing but I'm really enjoying photographing families. Who knows...if it's meant to be, it will be, right?
I love the soft colors in this one...it is beautiful!