We went to brunch today to celebrate a friend's son's baptism :O) As we were leaving we told all the kids to line up at the door (anything to get them to stop running around). Next thing we know they have made themselves a little choo-choo train :O)
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
I'm not loving that lens to be honest. It is super wide and because it only opens up to f/4 it is really hard to get any sort of DOF with it. It would probably be great for landscapes though, but as far as portraits or snaps of the kids (which I tend to do more of), it really stinks. It is actually an "L" lens by Canon. My friend got it with her 5DMII and doesn't use it, so she let me use it on her loaner camera. Girl, using this camera makes me love Nikon so much more, even in spite of the issues I'm having with them.
How cute :)
Cute photo. It reminds me of playing train myself, or later on, doing the "Bunny Hop". do you remember that?