Day 327

Kate may be one of the girliest girls I know. She loves princess', wearing dresses, and playing pretend. Glad to see it isn't all tiara's and high heels for this one :O) Wondering how I made the rounded corners? Check out my tutorial at Click It Up a Notch - Rounded Corners Tutorial

DSC_0360.jpg
Wondering how I made the rounded corners? Check out my tutorial at Click It Up a Notch - Rounded Corners Tutorial

Laurie  – (November 24, 2010 at 3:27 PM)  

She is so pretty! I told Brent that Delia can play with whatever (she likes both boy and girl things, largely influenced by big brother), but she will play with it all in cute dresses and bows!!! :) I love having a girl!

Anonymous –   – (November 24, 2010 at 10:47 PM)  

What an awesome photo. I want to take some of Dustyn like that.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP