So sweet....years ago, my 2 yr old SON lifted up his shirt during church services, to feed his baby. He had a baby doll that he took everywhere. His baby brother was a couple of months old at the time. I have always thought pf it as the sweetest thing. So natural and innocent. This photo will be a treasure. I love it!
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Oh the things they do :). This makes me smile :).
So very precious! I love it. My 3 year old son was wiping his baby dolls bottom! Not bad for a "man".
So sweet....years ago, my 2 yr old SON lifted up his shirt during church services, to feed his baby. He had a baby doll that he took everywhere. His baby brother was a couple of months old at the time. I have always thought pf it as the sweetest thing. So natural and innocent. This photo will be a treasure. I love it!
I love it! How sweet is she?
Oh my gosh. Love it.