I Heart Faces - Silhouettes

Oh boy! I was so excited when I saw this theme! I LOVE silhouettes!! This one of Kate running into her daddy's arms just melts my heart!!
DSC_0314.jpg

Cheryle  – (November 15, 2010 at 3:38 PM)  

awwww This is so beautiful! Love the emotion in the picture!

Valeria  – (November 15, 2010 at 4:01 PM)  

wow! that's a great one! love how she is still up in the "air"!

Cecily R  – (November 15, 2010 at 4:09 PM)  

This one is my favorite of all the entries I've looked at tonight. It's beautiful.

Stacey T.  – (November 15, 2010 at 4:26 PM)  

Oh my goodness!!! What a moment!!! Such an amazing picture!

Laugh, Play, Dream Photography  – (November 15, 2010 at 4:42 PM)  

What a stunning photo, brought a smile to my face!

City girl turned Country Girl  – (November 15, 2010 at 6:30 PM)  

Oh MY GOODNESS!! That is SO precious!! Beautiful!!

Laurie  – (November 15, 2010 at 9:17 PM)  

This one is a winner for sure!

Anonymous –   – (November 16, 2010 at 12:40 AM)  

I love this one! :)

MPE by Irela  – (November 16, 2010 at 6:27 AM)  

Oh My Goodness....I LOVE THIS!! Priceless!

Anonymous –   – (November 16, 2010 at 6:36 AM)  

Oh my goodness. This picture is absolutely perfection. I love everything about it. Beautiful as can be!

Charlene  – (November 16, 2010 at 8:17 AM)  

This is my favorite so far. It conveys such great emotion...love it!

Susie's Heart  – (November 16, 2010 at 9:07 AM)  

Oh My gosh! I'm sure this one will definately be in the top ten! I love it!

Anonymous –   – (November 16, 2010 at 9:58 AM)  

I remember this from RYC201! It was one of my favorites. Beautiful image for the contest for sure!!

Janell  – (November 16, 2010 at 11:52 AM)  

amazing picture. Can't compete with this one! I hope you win!

Breeze Flowers  – (November 16, 2010 at 1:17 PM)  

so much love in this photo, what a beautiful capture of such a sweet moment

Sarah P.  – (November 17, 2010 at 12:14 AM)  

So beautiful, Courtney! It's absolutely stunning.

Kathryn Grace Photography  – (November 17, 2010 at 12:50 AM)  

Oh my! This is so very precious. You should make it in the top 10 for sure!

Michelle –   – (November 17, 2010 at 10:29 PM)  

I love this picture! Fantastic job!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP