I Learned...

I learned I like to do photo shoots for other families! I know I mentioned this earlier in the week but I'm still so surprised by this revelation :O) Now as my friend Megan said I have to start thinking "do I want to do it, or not". Going "pro" was never in a plan of mine and you know how much of a planner I am. Guess I have lots of thinking and praying to do about the matter!! Don't forget to check out what others learned on my Click It Up a Notch blog. Come over and post a picture. You know you want to :O)
DSC_0155.jpg

Trish ~ ♥ ~  – (November 19, 2010 at 10:08 AM)  

Courtney ~ your family photos are fabulous. And not only did you get to spend time with your friends and camera, you were at the beach! Does it get better than that!

Anonymous –   – (November 19, 2010 at 1:07 PM)  

I love this. Gorgeous photo.

Trisha  – (November 19, 2010 at 1:24 PM)  

Hmmm... Ok, you can only go pro if you give me a good discount. Otherwise I probably can't afford you. :) Will you still be my teacher if you are a pro???

Janell  – (November 19, 2010 at 2:17 PM)  

Love it! Love all their pics! About going pro, a friend of mine gave me some good advice when I was contemplating it: she asked me, are you ready for the business aspect of going pro? (permits, licenses) And also, are you ready for those clients who will insist on every kid smiling, every mole, zit and sunburn to be photoshopped out and reedited? Anyway, not to be a killjoy, but those things really helped me when I was thinking about it. hope this helps! if not, just delete this comment. I don't like to offend anybody hehe.

Courtney  – (November 19, 2010 at 9:56 PM)  

Janell, you are exactly right!! Those are among the many things I would need to consider before going pro. Also, how much time am I willing to spend away from my family :O) You aren't a killjoy! You crack me up!! This is why I wouldn't even consider going pro for at least a year. I am no where near where I feel like I can charge people yet!

Janell  – (November 20, 2010 at 4:00 AM)  

Oh I think your pictures are awesome and you could totally charge people for it (heck sometimes I think i'm good enough to charge too, haha). But then I hear all those other issues about being a pro and don't wanna deal with it. Not yet anyway. hee. although I do like the thought of getting a nice pro lens and writing it off as a business expense. hahaha

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP