Day 352

We had another Christmas party to go to tonight!  We had such a fun time with the people Ian works with!  We even won several prizes and had to sing "Little Drummer Boy" in front of everyone.  I bought these super sparkly shoes for the other Christmas party we went to and luckily I got to wear them again.  If only I could wear them to the park or to gymnastics, I would be in Heaven :O)

DSC_0037.jpg

Anonymous –   – (December 21, 2010 at 3:36 AM)  

What a cute photo.

Megan  – (December 21, 2010 at 7:12 AM)  

You two are so cute :) I love that you take a picture for each formal occasion. Great memories to have :)

Janell  – (December 22, 2010 at 2:27 AM)  

awesome shoes! I like your dress too.

Anonymous –   – (December 23, 2010 at 11:19 AM)  

I would give anything to be able to wear shoes that high. I guess all those years of jogging is keeping me in lower shoes...they are fantastic looking courtney. Love your dress. Handsome couple

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP