I Learned...
>> Thursday, December 30, 2010 –
click it up a notch,
holiday
I learned that enjoying a night of drinks, food, and girlfriends is a wonderful way to celebrate friendship. We hardly ever get together without about 10 children running around us, so it was so nice to sit and actually hear the music in the background. We laughed, drank and ate. Thanks, Trisha for hosting such a fun evening!!
I also learned that although I like white lights on my tree, I LOVE colored light bokeh!!
Check out with other learned on my blog Click it Up a Notch.


Ok, I should'a put more whip cream in your drink. Also, bokeh is a good way to highlight where your lights are lacking: the top half of the tree!
Cool bokeh. I've been doing some of those too. You have some cool colors in this one.
mmm yummy hot chocolate!
What a fun photo, it says Christmas. I didn't play with the tree bokeh as much as I would have liked to. I am enjoying yours, the color bokeh is great and now I thinking of having some hot chocolate. Glad you had a wonderful, fun filled evening with the ladies.
I took nearly the same exact picture on the day after Christmas---mine has my favorite Alf mug, and I made palm tree shaped bokeh instead though. I wish my tree had colored lights---the colors really scream holidays---beautiful shot.
I LOVE this shot. So beautiful.
This is perfect, feels just like home. I love how you can almost feel the foam on your lips!
OOOhhhhh! Very pretty! Loving the colors!