Day 23

We LOVE Pedipeds!

Samantha  – (January 23, 2010 at 9:33 PM)  

Aww, I am a sucker for little girl shoes. I guess that is why my 2 yr old loves shoes too! Your work is gorgeous!

Sarah C. (my4hens)  – (January 24, 2010 at 3:19 AM)  

Ohmygoodness these shoes are DARLING! I was just talking to a good friend about pedipeds and their cute little leggings!

Melissa  – (January 24, 2010 at 5:43 AM)  

Those are so cute!! I so wish I had a girl - they don't have cute little stuff like this for boys.

Diana  – (January 24, 2010 at 12:08 PM)  

Just love these. BRAVO! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Shanna Gourley  – (February 16, 2010 at 2:05 PM)  

Reese has a few pairs over the years and she loves shoes.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP