Day 24

Oh, how I love this man! He takes such wonderful care of his family and although he would rather lounge on the couch on a Sunday afternoon he is out mowing the lawn. I am continually amazed by my sweet husband. I praise God that He chose Ian for me!

Megan  – (January 24, 2010 at 1:26 PM)  

Did he know he was signing up for year-round lawn mowing when he agreed to Japan? :)

Molytail  – (January 24, 2010 at 11:39 PM)  

Can you end him this way when he's done ~ I haven't got grass at the moment, but there's lots of snow to be shoveled! :-P

TSlaz  – (January 25, 2010 at 12:26 PM)  

ok i am not trying to hate, but we need to take a look see at that landscape action...

Courtney  – (January 25, 2010 at 8:41 PM)  

Ha ha probably not! I do think we prefer it to shoveling snow :O) Sorry Molytail he he :O)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP