Day 25 - Monday Me

If you have ever been to our house for dinner you have probably had our favorite, Spaghetti and Bacon a.k.a Pasta Carbonara. I have been making this meal since I was 13 years old and we LOVE it!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography  – (January 25, 2010 at 11:59 PM)  

a definite favorite in our house as well. my husband's father makes an amazingly yummy version of carbonara, which thankfully he passed down to my husband. i love your apron!

Megan  – (January 26, 2010 at 2:39 AM)  

This is VERY representative of a year in your life :)

wenderful  – (January 26, 2010 at 1:55 PM)  

Love your apron. :) This is a great SP. I can almost smell the yummy dinner cooking.

grandmabish  – (January 26, 2010 at 4:40 PM)  

You look so cute, there in the kitchen, cooking for your family. I like your apron.

Molytail  – (January 27, 2010 at 11:25 AM)  

Another one here who loves that apron! I'll have to look up this dish ~ not familiar with it, but it sounds like something my husband would love...

Lovely photo!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP