Day 26
>> Tuesday, January 26, 2010 –
random
I am sad to say but today was our last day of Japanese Class. We hope it will start back up again in the summer if enough people sign up. Kate is only 2.5 years and really enjoys learning Japanese. It is put on at a local place called Alligator Steps, it's like a Gymboree. They do it all in Japanese. We decided when we moved here we didn't want to be the stupid Americans who didn't learn the local language. Fingers crossed it will come back since I think I learned more then Kate.


Love this! Good for you learning Japanese. It is a great opportunity. One of my son's spent 2 years in Japan, serving an LDS mission. He loved the people and their culture so much, and made many life long friends. Another son spent a year in Japan performing. He too, loved it, and I couldn't believe how beautiful the country is. He took many photos. I can only imagine what you are getting there!
What a fun class! I wish we had something like that here. My 11 year-old son is fascinated with all things japanese.