Thanks everyone! One of my favorite places here is where I get my toes done! 1 1/2 hour long pedicure while looking out at the ocean and leaving with some pretty nail art! LOVE IT! :O)
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Even if I didn't hate my feet, I would never have the patience to do that!! *grin*
Ohh i love your toenails!! Great photo!
Pedicure is looking good :)
I'm loving the toenails! Great pic... I wish my feet were that cute!!!
Love your nails...how appropriate!
Thanks everyone! One of my favorite places here is where I get my toes done! 1 1/2 hour long pedicure while looking out at the ocean and leaving with some pretty nail art! LOVE IT! :O)