In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
So cute! We are Fancy Nancy fans here too!
Your little scholar :)
We love Fancy Nancy here too!
Such an adorable picture...I love her little toes sticking out :)
I like her little curled toes. So sweet.
Cute! [and has me remembering back when my 13 year old daughter was younger and had all sorts of frilly fluffy dress up clothes, tutus included!]
Love those little feet! Great DOF!