Day 38

What is it about babies that makes them LOVE phones? Could it be because she sees me on it all day long?? No, that can't be it :O)


Playing around with textures. Not sure what I think about them yet :O)

Molytail  – (February 7, 2010 at 9:43 PM)  

aw, adorable! The photo has an 'antique' feel to it with the edits. :-)

AimeeJ  – (February 8, 2010 at 12:32 AM)  

This is so cute! What opacity and blend mode do you have the texture at?

Megan  – (February 8, 2010 at 2:13 AM)  

I think the texture looks great on this picture, but I might mask back her skin... at least her face. Do you know how to do that? :)

wenderful  – (February 8, 2010 at 12:50 PM)  

I agree. Very cool texture but either mask back or smudge back the skin.

Courtney  – (February 8, 2010 at 9:16 PM)  

AimeeJ, the opacity is at 9% I think and I'm sorry but I don't know what blend mode is :O)

Megan, thanks for the tutorial suggestion, I will work on that :O)

Wendy, can you suggest a tutorial for the mask back or smudge back because, unfortunately, I don't know what that means? :O)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP