Day 40

Went a Japanese farmers market today to buy strawberries to make chocolate covered strawberries for the girls coming over to watch The Bachelor tonight. Don't they look yummy!! And this is big time for me since 1. I don't like strawberries and 2. I am no Susie Homemaker :O)

wenderful  – (February 10, 2010 at 2:10 PM)  

Ooooh, yum! Can't wait for summer for these.

Melissa Weber  – (February 11, 2010 at 1:00 AM)  

Beautiful! I don't even like strawberry's (I know, I'm a weirdo), but these look so good!

Trisha  – (February 11, 2010 at 12:26 PM)  

Who doesn't like strawberries? But who doesn't like coffee?? I'm glad we're friends. So I can gobble up everything around you that you won't eat. :))

Courtney  – (February 12, 2010 at 10:16 PM)  

Glad I'm not the only one Melissa :O)

That is what I'm here for Trisha :O)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP