Day 41

I am sad to say but I left my camera at my sisters house tonight :O( This was taken with my iphone. Please excuse the poor quality and the crappy base housing stairs (why would they put a strip of metal on each step??) Kate has become obsessed with putting EVERYTHING "to sleep". This can be anything from her baby to the telephone.

Samantha  – (February 11, 2010 at 6:57 AM)  

Sadly, this looks like every image I have from 7 yrs ago, before I got a real camera. All of my 7yr olds baby pics are this grainy. Cute capture and I love the name Kate!

Courtney  – (February 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM)  

Believe me I many pics that look like this as well. Thank goodness for learning about photography :O)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP