Day 46 - Monday Me

What a beautiful day! We headed over to the park to burn off some energy and while taking some pictures my normally not snuggly little girl climbed on my lap. I love it! If only Emma was looking at the camera. Oh well :O)


Megan  – (February 15, 2010 at 2:06 PM)  

So sweet. Way to make your mama's day Kate :)

karren  – (February 15, 2010 at 4:52 PM)  

I missed a few days of looking at your blog. I love the flowers and the one of the doll on the stairs. Your work is always amazing.

Mindy  – (February 15, 2010 at 5:22 PM)  

Such a beautiful picture! Love the processing too.

wenderful  – (February 16, 2010 at 3:33 PM)  

Beautiful black and white! Very lifestyle.

Vicki  – (February 16, 2010 at 11:00 PM)  

This photo is just PRECIOUS!!!

Melissa Weber  – (February 17, 2010 at 7:27 AM)  

Awww, love this! great memories, capture & processing!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP